PLEASE READ EVERYTHING CAREFULLY BEFORE ORDERING
Framed and unframed custom prints require time for research, proof generation, and printing/framing by our locally based print partner. PLEASE ALLOW 4-8 WEEKS FOR YOUR ORDER TO BE PROCESSED BEFORE IT’S SHIPPED.* Unframed prints are usually processed faster than framed prints. All custom reprint sales are final once your order is processed.
Our small team thanks you for supporting The Inquirer with your order!
*Order processing time may increase during the holidays based on order volume. Processing time is dependent on your responsiveness to our team's emails regarding the electronic proof as well as any follow-up questions our team may have. We cannot guarantee that your requested page will be located, and if we are unable to locate it, your order will be refunded in full via the payment method used at checkout.
How it works
- Include as much information as possible about your request in the form before checking out. Once you place your order, you'll receive an order confirmation via email.
- Our team will research your request to find the page you are looking for. Depending on order volume, this could take up to 2 weeks.
- Once we locate the right page, we will send you another email with an electronic proof of the page you requested. We cannot continue to process your order until we receive written approval of the proof via email.
- Once you provide written approval of the electronic proof via email, no modifications can be made. The final file will be sent to our print partner for printing and framing and we’ll email you tracking information once it ships.
Hoping to get it faster?
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject "RUSH" and we'll do our best to accommodate you. Additional costs for shipping and rush production will apply.
Looking for a reprint of a specific article?
Oftentimes, articles are published on multiple pages. So we can ensure that your custom reprint is exactly what you're looking for, please email email@example.com with the subject “Custom Quote."
Not exactly sure what you’re looking for?
Email firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject “Research Assistance” before completing your purchase and one of our team members would be happy to assist you.
What pages are available?
Our digitized archives house millions of pages of The Philadelphia Inquirer dating back to 1860 and Philadelphia Daily News dating back to 1960.
What will older pages look like?
Pages requested before 2001 will be printed from microfilm, which may appear darker or have slight imperfections that show the vintage quality of the page.
Can I get a reprint of a specific photo?
Learn more about our custom photo reprints here.
My company was published in an article. Can I get a reprint?
Custom reprints purchased through store.philly.com are for personal use only (gifts, wall decor, keepsakes, etc.). If you are looking for a reprint on behalf of your business, please contact our licensing and permissions partner, The YGS Group.
Philadelphia Inquirer Pages
- Small - 14": 14x7" viewable image printed on 17x10" paper (page text may be hard to read at this size)
- Medium - 17": 17x8" viewable image printed on 20x11" paper
- Large - 21": 21x10" viewable image printed on 25x14" paper (closest to actual size of the Inquirer)
Philadelphia Daily News Pages
- Small - 10": 10x10" viewable image printed on 13x13" paper (closest to actual size of the Daily News)
- Medium - 14": 14x14" viewable image printed on 17x17" paper
- Large - 17": 17x17" viewable image printed on 20x20" paper
- Printed on high quality archival photographic paper
- Paper is designed to minimize glare and maximize presentation quality, both in and out of the frame
- Semi matte finish
- Paper weight: 260 gsm
- Paper thickness: 10 mil
- All prints (both framed and unframed) include a white border
- Frames are black Patina material, 7/8” thick
Unframed prints are shipped in a tube. Framed prints are securely packaged in a corrugated carton with protective corner packaging.
If you have any additional questions before placing your custom order, please contact our customer service team at email@example.com