The Wetlands Institute sits on 6,000 acres of protected wetlands outside Stone Harbor. It hosts educational tours and courses and is a base for research on wetlands ecology. Summer nature classes and lectures give hands-on learning visitors.
Inquirer staff photographer Tom Gralish captured this sunset shot in the fall of 2017.
Printed on matte archival photographic paper. Framed prints include a white mat.
- 5x7" viewable image printed 8x10" paper
- 8x10" viewable image printed on 11x13" paper
- 11x14" viewable image printed on 14x17" paper
- 16x20" viewable image printed on 20"x24" paper
- 20x30" viewable image printed on 24"x34" paper
Processing time for unframed prints: 10-15 business days
Processing time for framed prints: 15-20 business days
Processing time does not include shipping time. Please allow an additional 5-7 business days for shipping.