"Silhouetted on the heavens"
Like a giant magic lantern, the brilliant beam of the powerful searchlight that keeps the City Hall's sky-high statue of William Penn in the limelight every evening, carries on and silhouettes the famous effigy against the low-hanging clouds.
Originally published in The Philadelphia Inquirer's Rotogravure Section on September 12, 1926.
This photo was taken by Inquirer staff photographer Bergey.
Printed on matte archival photographic paper. Framed prints include a white mat.
- 5x7" viewable image printed 8x10" paper
- 8x10" viewable image printed on 11x13" paper
- 11x14" viewable image printed on 14x17" paper
- 16x20" viewable image printed on 20"x24" paper
- 20x30" viewable image printed on 24"x34" paper
Processing time for unframed prints: 10-15 business days
Processing time for framed prints: 15-20 business days
Processing time does not include shipping time. Please allow an additional 5-7 business days for shipping.