A bundled up spectator stands atop a ladder to catch a view of the Mummers parading up Broad Street for the 1961 New Year's Mummers Parade. The Inquirer reported that upwards of 1.6 million Philadelphians braved the cold for the 1961 parade.
This photo was taken by staff photographer Hamburger and originally published in The Inquirer on January 3, 1961.
Printed on matte archival photographic paper. Framed prints include a white mat.
- 5x7" viewable image printed 8x10" paper
- 8x10" viewable image printed on 11x13" paper
- 11x14" viewable image printed on 14x17" paper
- 16x20" viewable image printed on 20"x24" paper
- 20x30" viewable image printed on 24"x34" paper
Processing time for unframed prints: 10-15 business days
Processing time for framed prints: 15-20 business days
Processing time does not include shipping time. Please allow an additional 5-7 business days for shipping.