An estimated 350,000 visitors from New York and Philadelphia headed to the Atlantic City boardwalk on Easter Sunday for the annual Easter fashion parade on April 1, 1934.
Originally published in The Philadelphia Inquirer on April 2, 1934 and taken by a staff photographer.
Printed on matte archival photographic paper. Framed prints include a white mat.
- 5x7" viewable image printed 8x10" paper
- 8x10" viewable image printed on 11x13" paper
- 11x14" viewable image printed on 14x17" paper
- 16x20" viewable image printed on 20"x24" paper
- 20x30" viewable image printed on 24"x34" paper
Processing time for unframed prints: 10-15 business days
Processing time for framed prints: 15-20 business days
Processing time does not include shipping time. Please allow an additional 5-7 business days for shipping.