Two girls jump from the rocks at Devil’s Pool in the middle of the Wissahickon Creek June 28, 2017. Area residents say the foot traffic has gotten out of control and some are calling for the 15-foot watering hole to be filled in with rocks. Complaints include: out of town cars parked on lawns, trash, and people urinating on their property. Taken by staff photographer Clem Murray and featured in 2017: A Year in Pictures.
Printed on matte archival photographic paper. Framed prints include a white mat.
- 5x7" viewable image printed 8x10" paper
- 8x10" viewable image printed on 11x13" paper
- 11x14" viewable image printed on 14x17" paper
- 16x20" viewable image printed on 20"x24" paper
- 20x30" viewable image printed on 24"x34" paper
Processing time for unframed prints: 10-15 business days
Processing time for framed prints: 15-20 business days
Processing time does not include shipping time. Please allow an additional 5-7 business days for shipping.