The Jersey Shore: Where the earth is flat and perfect for a leisurely outing on a bike
A couple rides their bike on the Margate boardwalk while folks sun themselves underneath. Taken by staff photographer Ron Tarver August 13, 1985 and published in the The Philadelphia Inquirer on August 23, 1985.
Printed on matte archival photographic paper. Framed prints include a white mat.
- 5x7" viewable image printed 8x10" paper
- 8x10" viewable image printed on 11x13" paper
- 11x14" viewable image printed on 14x17" paper
- 16x20" viewable image printed on 20"x24" paper
- 20x30" viewable image printed on 24"x34" paper
Processing time for unframed prints: 10-15 business days
Processing time for framed prints: 15-20 business days
Processing time does not include shipping time. Please allow an additional 5-7 business days for shipping.