The ornate Academy of Music has been the center of Philadelphia’s musical life since it opened in 1857. Known as the “Grand Old Lady of Locust Street,” it is the oldest opera house in the United States that is still used for its original purpose and it houses the Philadelphia Ballet and Opera Philadelphia. In 1962, it was designated a National Historic Landmark.
This photo was taken by an Inquirer staff photographer.
Printed on matte archival photographic paper. Framed prints include a white mat.
- 5x7" viewable image printed 8x10" paper
- 8x10" viewable image printed on 11x13" paper
- 11x14" viewable image printed on 14x17" paper
- 16x20" viewable image printed on 20"x24" paper
- 20x30" viewable image printed on 24"x34" paper
Processing time for unframed prints: 10-15 business days
Processing time for framed prints: 15-20 business days
Processing time does not include shipping time. Please allow an additional 5-7 business days for shipping.