Not a soul on the beach or the boardwalk near the Atlantic City Steel Pier on January 5, 2018, a day after a bomb cyclone brought a foot of snow and high winds to the region.
Taken by staff photographer Elizabeth Robertson.
Printed on matte archival photographic paper. Framed prints include a white mat.
- 5x7" viewable image printed 8x10" paper
- 8x10" viewable image printed on 11x13" paper
- 11x14" viewable image printed on 14x17" paper
- 16x20" viewable image printed on 20"x24" paper
- 20x30" viewable image printed on 24"x34" paper
Processing time for unframed prints: 10-15 business days
Processing time for framed prints: 15-20 business days
Processing time does not include shipping time. Please allow an additional 5-7 business days for shipping.