On July 8, 1965, a crowd of 37,110, the largest seen at Connie Mack Stadium since 1957, witnessed the Phillies win against the Giants. This photo was originally published July 9, 1965 and was taken by Inquirer staff photographer Robert J. Latham.
Printed on matte archival photographic paper. Framed prints include a white mat.
- 5x7" viewable image printed 8x10" paper
- 8x10" viewable image printed on 11x13" paper
- 11x14" viewable image printed on 14x17" paper
- 16x20" viewable image printed on 20"x24" paper
- 20x30" viewable image printed on 24"x34" paper
Processing time for unframed prints: 10-15 business days
Processing time for framed prints: 15-20 business days
Processing time does not include shipping time. Please allow an additional 5-7 business days for shipping.